Join us June 15-16 for the 2022 CAMCA Regional Forum!
THEME: "New Geopolitics and Geoeconomics in CAMCA"
- CAMCA Geopolitics after Ukraine: What’s Desirable? What’s Possible?
- How to Deal with Echo-sanctions in CAMCA
- Building Modern Skills in CAMCA Countries
- Securing CAMCA’s Digital Future in an Era of U.S.-China Geo-Tech Rivalry
- Trade and Transport in CAMCA: Regional and Global Connectivity
- What’s Next in Afghanistan?
- Prospects of Regional Financial Structures in CAMCA
- Women Taking Power in CAMCA: Prospects and Barriers
- Food Security and Building Agritech in CAMCA
- Meet the New Entrepreneurs of CAMCA
- Accelerating Regional Cooperation in Policy Analysis: A Roadmap
- Investing in CAMCA: How to Seize Opportunities
Forum speakers represent a wide variety of sectors and expertise across the CAMCA region and beyond...
Below is a sample of the international and U.S.-based organizations and businesses that confirmed speakers represent. Panelists include CEOs, Directors and more of the following institutions:
- Central Asia-Caucasus Institute
- American University of Afghanistan
- National Development Agency of Mongolia
- Chemonics International Inc.
- Cintana Education
- Education Committee of the Georgian Parliament
- Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction
- UNDP Kyrgyzstan
- Hudson Institute
- Batumi Multimodal Terminal
- Free Democrats Party of Georgia
- T-Cell Tajikistan
- White & Case LLP
- CJSC Bank of Asia
- Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE)
- Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Avesta Investment Group
- Atlantic Council
- Alif Capital
- And many more...
About the CAMCA Regional Forum
The CAMCA (Central Asia-Mongolia-Caucasus-Afghanistan) Regional Forum is a non-political and non-partisan Forum established to promote region-wide discussions on means of advancing economic growth and development in Greater Central Asia (Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan). It promotes this goal by fostering dialogue and interaction among rising young leaders from all sectors in the 10 countries of the region, as well as with international leaders and stakeholders. Learn more at camcaforum.org.