Kyrgyzstan - Plenty of Symptoms, but What's the Disease and How to Cure it?
A joint event of the Central Asia-Caucasus Institute, the CAMCA Network and Rumsfeld Foundation
- S. Frederick Starr, Chairman, Central Asia-Caucasus Institute
- Azim Azimov, Founder and CEO of Media Kitchen; Political Commentator; CAMCA Network Member
- Dr. Almazbek Beishenaliev, Minister of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic; Director of the Regional Institute of Central Asia in Bishkek; CAMCA Network Member
- Zarina Chekirbaeva, Candidate for the Parliament of the Kyrgyz Republic from “Bir Bol” political party; Former Executive Director of the American Chamber of Commerce in Kyrgyzstan; CAMCA Network Member
- Dr. Johan Engvall, Researcher, Swedish Defense Research Agency;Senior Research Fellow, the Central Asia-Caucasus Institute & Silk Road Studies Program
- Talant Sultanov, Founder and the Chair of the Kyrgyz Chapter of the Internet Society; Expert at the Center for Strategic Initiatives in Bishkek; CAMCA Network Member
When: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 10am EDT
The event was live-streamed on the CACI Facebook page and is now available on Youtube.