Small Nations and Great Powers:
A Study of Ethnopolitical Conflict in the Caucasus
by Svante E. Cornell
© Svante E. Cornell, 2001, 484 pages.
Full Table of Contents
- Buy electronic or print version via Taylor and Francis online
- Book page on barnseandnoble.com
- Review by Stephen Kotkin in London Review of Books, October 11, 2001.
- Review by Austin Jersild in Central Asian Survey, vol. 21 no. 2, 2002.
- Find in a library near you with quick Worldcat search - simply enter your location.
Please note that the book is rapidly running out of print. An updated version will follow depending on time necessary to update the book. This is planned to be published only in paperback and by another publisher, given the excessive price of the hardback edition once Curzon Press reneged on a promise to publish a paperback of the original version. It will remain available from Taylor and Francis in electronic format.